Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Milky Loaf Bread/White Loaf Bread Using Whipping Cream


Since  I had some whipping cream left from making cheesecake, I used the balance to bake this loaf  bread that uses whipping cream.   I have seen various versions of this bread which is soft and fluffy but frankly speaking, it is not that suitable for me and my hubby [senior citizens, a little 'kiasi'] as our daily breakfast bread.   I supposed, its alright for the younger people and only ocassional indulgence for me.
I think it will be a long, long time before I gonna bake this bread again.  So I'll just  post the pictures and for the recipe please refer to HERE and HERE for further information..

2 comments:

Cosy Bake said...

Nice and soft white bread! I love bread, I enjoy making bread too! Shall give this a try! Thanks for Sharing!

Kimmy said...

Hi, this bread is milky and creamy feel. Try it and you'll understand what I'm trying to describe, hehe.